Please help me to identify this movement

Please help me to identify this movement. It came out of women's wrist watch. The movement diameter is 20mm. I was looking for some kind of model number but can't spot any. And if there are some very experienced folks out there I have an additional question. The ratchet wheel screw was broken after it came out of the cleaner. If somebody could point me to where I could by spares, if that is even possible. 

Thanks for your help. Norbert

Untitled 4.jpg

Untitled 6.jpg

Untitled 7.jpg

We need to see under the dial and the keyless works I.E setting lever parts to be able to identify it with certainty there where so many movements of this period 1920-1930 that look identical looking at the bridges that it makes it almost impossible to say. Calibre numbers are sometimes under the balance or balance bridge, if not dial off and photo please.

Found a FHF that looks like it could be the same. Says 39 on the back . Don't know if that means it's a FHF 39 . Let me know i can send you the parts  i have. There is a whole bunch of similar movements . Maybe have one i copper color i i search . DSC09905.thumb.JPG.8fd41a0228592214af2454f4cd3695f2.JPG

• Like 1

looks like an A. Schild. Need a pic of dial side. there will be a logo stamped somewhere. but thats half the battle. as far as finding caliber you first need to get the ligne size and general idea of date range, and number of jewels. then go on Dr. Ranfft's advanced search type in those specs and go through each pic of the results. some will look very similar but the keyless works is where you will tell the difference.

edit: its an 8.75 Ligne size movement

Edited by saswatch88
  • Like 1

Thank you very much for your input you are amazing. The FHF 39, thanks rogart63, indeed looks very close. I've added some pictures of the dail side and the stripped ?base-plate?. Don't mind the pencil , I'm only pointing to remind me on how this thing may go together again. I still can't spot any numbers. Thanks for the help saswatch88, however, I think I need some more handholding in order to figure all of that out ;-).

I've measured the broken screw as well as I could and it is a right hand screw, about 1,3mm long the threaded section is 0,85mm long the head diamter is 1,50mm flat without any bevel. It has about 5 turns over that 850µm and the diameter of the threaded section is about 550µm in diameter. I don't know if that helps any but I really would like to put it back together.

Thank you all very much for you inputs and let me know if you need some more information or would like to see some additional stuff about that watch. 

Cheers Norbert

Untitled 26.jpg

Untitled 29.jpg

Untitled 28.jpg

DSC09910.thumb.JPG.b948878021b03b6c0cd502f1eba99932.JPGDSC09909.thumb.JPG.cbf59a358e5ce3b2ff82c8a1849cfd2f.JPG

99% sure it's the same . That is a FHF movement you have .Need it for parts send me a PM and we work something out .  Haven't looked in all my parts but if this is right i can have a go and search as i have seen that 39 somewhere else to. 

Edited by rogart63
  • Like 1

Thank you all for helping me. From what I could find FHF is highly likely and if 1146 is correct (as suggested by wls1971, thank you very much), the size range would fit very well as the movement is about 20mm in diameter. The movement from rogart63 indeed looks a lot like it, however, I don't know how the number 39 on in fits into the mix. 

For what it is worth I have it back together and the only thing missing is broken ratchet wheel screw. I've measured the broken screw as well as I could and it is a right hand screw, about 1,3mm long the threaded section is 0,85mm long the head diamter is 1,50mm flat without any bevel. It has about 5 turns over that 850µm and the diameter of the threaded section is about 550µm in diameter.

Can somebody tell me how to get a replacement? I really would really like to get it working again.

Thanks for all of your input,

Norbert