How to remove this Orient crystal?

Lc130

Hi All

This is an Orient Swimmer.  I tied pushing outward on the crystal with my thumbs and a nylon crystal die and again using a crystal lift.  Note that the bezel appears to have a groove.  Or it may be damage.  I'm I beginner and don't want to do anything irreversible.  Any ideas?

Thank you

Charlie

IMG_3621.JPG

IMG_3616.JPG

IMG_3618_LI (2).jpg

I haven’t messed with that specific model, but based on the old King Divers I have and various 60s Seikos, is that crystal held in place by the bezel? Pry off the bezel and the crystal actually snaps in place externally around a lip on the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, yankeedog said:

Probably glued in... a crystal lift should have done the job. not seeing any other damage , i would tell you to polish it and call it a day.

How well do the crystal polishers work?  This has no deep scratches but hundreds of tiny scratches which makes it look slightly fogged.  

I use mother's mag and aluminum polish.others use brasso..others use toothpaste..I just put a little on a clean rag and polish plastic crystals..which you appear to have.It removes the hazing and your crystal will look like new.