Pulling the stem Harley Ronda

Look closely near the stem and you may see a little dot on a part or an arrow pointing at something to press down which will release the stem.

You may need to put the stem in the setting position for it to be visible.

Look closely near the stem and you may see a little dot on a part or an arrow pointing at something to press down which will release the stem.
You may need to put the stem in the setting position for it to be visible.

I tried many times using the eye loop but was unable to see any dot or arrow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove the ring around the movement so you may see the watch.:lol:

Seriously,   I got a suspecious feeling you just might find a lever or something on the side near the stem. If nothing found, I unscrew the crown and slide the movement out.

Regards

Hi A.  Remove the ring around the movement so you may see the watch.:lol:

Seriously,   I got a suspecious feeling you just might find a lever or something on the side near the stem. If nothing found, I unscrew the crown and slide the movement out.

My apology Tmuir didn,t mean to barge in like this. Wont be repeated.

Regards

Hi A.  Remove the ring around the movement so you may see the watch.:lol:
My apology Tmuir didn,t mean to barge in like this. Wont be repeated.
Regards

No need to apologize, and thank for the advice!
Will remove the plastic ring and see if I can find a lever
But didn’t get what you mean by unscrewing the crown and remove the movement!

Just grab the stem with  long- nose pliers and unscrew the crown off of the stem. This is prefered approach if you really don,t need to remove the stem and just want to get the movement out.

Thanks I’ll do that and see

23 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi    This might be of some use   ronda tech sheet,  as I recall you pull out the stem to set position 

and you see a small lever poking out press this down and remove stem.

571_Ronda1062,1063,1064,1069NEW.pdf

:Bravo:    I remeber now, got a miyota with the similair set lever, stem comes out like you said. . 

Hi    This might be of some use   ronda tech sheet,  as I recall you pull out the stem to set position 
       and you see a small lever poking out press this down and remove stem.
571_Ronda1062,1063,1064,1069NEW.pdf

I pulled the crown but couldn’t see the stem.
I think it’s better to take the watch to a Jeweller to avoid damaging the movement
Thank you all for the help

• 1 year later...

Sorry,  I know this is way to late but it might be useful for future reference for someone else. 

In almost all of the pictures above the release pin is clearly visible but I've attached a photo of one of my own watches with a circle around it. 

Be sure the stem is not pulled out into gear (hands or date) push the release pin gently down with anything small enough to fit the hole while holding the crown, you can feel the release point, and pull it out.

When reinserting, be sure to push the release pin as well, I'm not sure if there are other stems out there, but mine isn't tapered so you can't just push it in on its own

20200917_085301.jpg