Watches my new hobby possible addiction

gunnaget

Hi, Happy to find this site. I have found a new interest in watches. Actually I stopped wearing a watch in the early 90's as I used my phone. But watching youtube the last 8 months have seen many good posters reviewing watches, this is a addiction in itself hehe. I have since purchased 3 inexpensive timekeepers to feed my craving. But my 4th purchase is a chinese Starking watch hence I'm a new member here... and the rest is history in the making...I'll have a look in the forums to see if there are any fixes for it. Thanks for any and all the posters/experts here in WRT. thank you.

Hey thanks Nucejoe but I'm handy enough to ruin my own watches hehe...Mark think I have seen a video of him on youtube with parts from EBay..made a watch. ..hes pretty to watch  see.

I have the Stinking  Starking watch to repair when I get the time I'll ask here if there are known replacement movements for the model I have. Hoping to make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

thanks for your comment.. and take your time.