cellmend

New Collector at Large

Hi Guys,

My name is Justin and I am currently obsessed with watch design & movements. My hobby list is extensive, from brewing beer right through to Astronomy and everything in between lol. My wife has diagnosed me with a bipolar disorder in regard to the shed full of amazing projects and hobby related setups, which im absolutely fine with. The Watch Repair videos on youtube are just mesmerizing! I actually fall asleep to them of a night while in bed. They are very informative and great quality so I would also like to say thank you for your time sharing with us your wealth of movement knowledge in such a professional way. Keep up the good work!

Welcome Justin, Enjoy the forum. I used to brew beer too.A tip I was given by a chemist who worked for Bass is add ONE grain of sugar to you bottles when bottling up and your beer will have a extra sparkle. 

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, i live in Newcastle Australia so if anyone is located in my area you are more then welcome to call in and enjoy a nice cold brew with me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk