Automatic Movement Loud Click

Hi all. I recently purchased a Ciga Z Series. As far as I am aware the movement is a Seagull ST25, though I'm not certain. The watch runs fine. However, whenever the component I have circled moves (I'm not sure what it does) it makes a loud click. This means that when the watch is on the wrist there will be a highly audible click every couple of seconds. Is there anyway to reduce to noise of this component, or should I just accept it as part of the watch?

Thanks heaps for your help.

Edit: I figured what causes that component to move. The cog to the left rotates as the winding plate moves counter clockwise

IMG_20190311_080802.jpg

317177665.png

Edited by TheMartian
Further info

Oiling the click may help, oil the tooth and inside wall of the click in which the screw drops.Shouldn,t just drop on top of the click, Excessive oil will spread around making a mess. 

If the sound is too strong and inconsistant and infrequent with movement of the click, it may be the mainspring.

Just a bit of re-shaping.  Perhaps cutting a bit of the spring and bending the end. If you must. Not the sexiest idea though.

NO HEAT , Heat will cause structural damage.

All this spring is to do is bringing the click back to position of engagement with the ratchet wheel for which, No excessive force is required. 

The spring may upon further use, loosen up, Asian made you know.

The movement is currently in a clean contorlled volume. Dirt will inevitably  find it's way in,  when the back plate is removed. To remove or not to remove the back,  that's the question.:lol:

Regards

Can you post a video/sound?  

Would it wind manual?   If so, try winding manually and

-- manual wind should not cause the rotor move.

--  Do you hear the sound as you wind manual.

A sound as loud as you say is more likely to be generated by the rotor, I see clockboy's point now.

Regards

I don't think it is the rotor, after doing some research I'm almost certain it is the click against the ratchet wheel. When manually winding I can see the click jump from one cog to the next every time the noise occurs. I guess it is the click living up to its name. Still it is significantly louder than all my other watches -- loud to the point of distracting when on my wrist. Is there anyway to relieve the tension easily? 

Clockboy is highly skilled expeeienced repairmaster, nevertheless, as determined as you sound to open the back plate,   I look into replacing the spring with one out of ST caliber, on which this design is based. 

I would let the power reserve run down, with zero power reserve , listen to the sound of first few clicks as you wind manually. 

I wonder if other movements of this caliber sound as strong,  clicking.

We just don,t know the fault yet and are at guesstimation stage.

Regards