Omega 1345 day date problems

Hello all

i wonder if anyone could offer some advice. I have an Omega seamaster 1345 quartz day date. Working well. However it seems the date is stuck (as shown in pictures) i know the push button at the 4 o clock position is meant to filter through the date? However when pushed in nothing seems to happen. As a result of this the watch works fine but only up untill 11pm it doesnt turn over to midnight and therefor change the day or date. Minute hand works perfectly but it seems i have to change the hour position every morning.

when i turn the crown, hour hand moves fune and after the 12 o clock position changes the day, but date does not moth along with it.

anyone know how i can resolve this safely without removing too many parts of the movement? 

Many thanks

2B884DFC-FC91-4D33-A0A1-64FF651EE68F.jpeg

10732C33-B5C0-43BE-945A-8321219E7470.jpeg

AC53DC65-08B4-48BB-9AF0-27C29A3F7B14.jpeg

6CD0B1BE-34BA-4245-8C27-BADEB324DB04.jpeg

8 hours ago, Harmines said:

anyone know how i can resolve this safely without removing too many parts of the movement? 

So the basic answer is no for your question. As clockboy already answered you will have to take the movement out Then disassemble the entire front of the watch to figure out what the problem may be. Getting parts Because the age of the watch is difficult. Then omega was very clever with this watch which means under the dial isn't going to resemble anything you've ever seen before.

Technical documentation is also interesting for this watch there's a whole series of 134x where basically it's just the parts list for the difference then the only thing resembling the service manual is a 1342. Where you notice there is very little in the way of pictures of how everything goes together.

omega 1342_complet_4216.pdf

omega 442_1345_complet_2308.pdf

• Like 1

The most likely cause is a build up of dirt, however it may also be the case that the battery is weak, and not providing enough power when the watch needs it most (to change the date). Check and if necessary, clean the battery contacts, and try a fresh battery.