Excellent Value Hand Levers

Geo

They look good Geo. The horotec ones are very impressive but also very expensive. I have Bergeon ones for years and I remember when I got them I gave them a mirror finish as they were quite rough. I could as well have got cheaper ones and finished them to my liking.

Have you tried the micromesh papers for polishing steel - a truly impressive product!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Polishing-MicroMesh-Finishing-Flexible-Sandpaper/dp/B003RTABUK

or

http://www.suttontools.co.uk/finishing/abrasives/micromesh.html

I have not tried the products that to suggest, but will give it a try.

I have 1" wide roll of mesh type abrasive in a about 360grit and it is far superior to emery paper. It is great for wrapping around tubes to clean them before painting or welding.

Thanks for the heads up.

I have not tried the products that to suggest, but will give it a try.

I have 1" wide roll of mesh type abrasive in a about 360grit and it is far superior to emery paper. It is great for wrapping around tubes to clean them before painting or welding.

Thanks for the heads up.

You will be amazed by the 12000 grit. It literally creates a mirror finish!

But obviously you need to work down to it through the grades - what also surprises me is how quick you can achieve the result. 

• Like 1