Hello from London

mindz

Hello everyone

So a little about myself, im a golf pro by trade but have recently become more and more interested in watch repair/servicing. Luckily i stumbled upon Marks youtube channel which has led me here. I see this becoming a great hobby for me so have bought myself some tools to get started and am currently waiting for some movements to practice on. I love the engineering that goes into watch movements and cant wait to get started. Next week when i finally take delivery we'll see if im actually any good at it. I'm looking forward to getting to know the members here and discovering what i imagine is wealth of knowledge contained on the forums. 

Kind Regards

Marc

Hi clockboy thank you for the reply, well tonight i started the disassembly and re-assembly of a 6497 movement, everything was going great until i dropped a screw which i cant seem to find. The worst part is im not of the size of the screw to get a replacement, the screw in question is the setting lever jumper screw. Certain parts were definitely more frustrating than golf tho to be honest i dont really get frustrated at golf. On the whole though it was great fun and i have learned a lot doing it.