HELP!!! Screwed up my 2892-A2

Hi Sorry I didn't get back sooner ..Been kind of busy ..

I figured I give an update to where I am now ..I think it looks pretty good from where I was, but I am not sure if this is acceptable and I should be satisfied or if I can tweek even more. I just finished so I have not checked how well it is keeping time. 1322736460_thumbnail_Faceup3.thumb.jpg.cae7a03d6c9155dfda29dbab50946164.jpg

BTW ..While a bit tedious the etachrono system is the shit. Thanks again who ever posted that video

thumbnail_6 down 3.jpg

thumbnail_6 up 3.jpg

thumbnail_Crown down 3.jpg

thumbnail_Crown up 3.jpg

thumbnail_Face down 3.jpg

Edited by adiorio110

18 hours ago, matabog said:

So you only changed the balance and hairspring?

The graphs look very good!

B

I also replaced the Mainspring , which was not the problem. I wish I didn't drop the balance the last time I took it out because I would have loved to see what I was missing, it apparently was the problem all along but I could not tell what was wrong ..when I dropped it I twisted it like a pretzel and while trying to straighten it out I made it worse . Knocking the stud off. At lest I have a part to practice my hairspring manipulation on. 

A day and a half it is -2.9 seconds wearing and on winder. I'll check it again later tonight. It has been on winder for last couple of days

Tony