itsmehoray

stem removal

Question

hi i was wondering how to get the stem out of this watch as part of the face has came off and i need to stick it back on i have circled the part that has came loose the watch is a rotary pacific swiss aquaspeed any help would be vreatly appreciated

20190223_095244.jpg

13 answers to this question

8 hours ago, oldhippy said:

We need to see the back of the case. The most common are screw on backs or with a bench knife, they prise off. If you could post a good clear photo that will help us. 

its a screw of back

Oops. You may have taken OH a bit too literally. I think what is needed is a photo of the watch movement inside the case with the case back removed. A good clear photo will allow one of the knowledgeable members to inform you exactly how to remove the stem. 

8 minutes ago, TexasDon said:

Oops. You may have taken OH a bit too literally. I think what is needed is a photo of the watch movement inside the case with the case back removed. A good clear photo will allow one of the knowledgeable members to inform you exactly how to remove the stem. 

:Doops ill stick 1 up later

On 2/23/2019 at 10:52 AM, oldhippy said:

We need to see the back of the case. The most common are screw on backs or with a bench knife, they prise off. If you could post a good clear photo that will help us. 

IMG-20190224-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190224-WA0000.jpg

I have two different quartz watches that require the crown to be in the center position to see the release mechanism. Have you tried pulling the stem out to observe if a release mechanism pops out of the movement?