Need informations about my Omega pocket watch

Hello guys, longtime no see you all. I had no internet and no PC . So as i have no camera ( yes again )

Good evening, I have since a few weeks a pocket watch Omega functional but needs a good cleaning (complete revision) Sorry I have more camera so, what I have as information:

Omega 15 Jewels 2 adjustable positions.

5694216 which is inscribed on the movement.

in one of the lids, it is written 'Fortune and there are 2 wings with a wheel and another number: 1815849

If you can give me (please) information about this watch as the year of manufacture and the model if it is possible obviously since I could not put pictures there ..

I apologize for not being able to provide camera photos escaped to the ground no longer works. :(

It's very difficult to provide help without pictures. From the information you've provided, I can tell you that Omega pocket watch with movement number 5,694,216 would have been made between 1916 and 1923. The 15 jewels and 2 adjustments would align with these dates as well. I do not know what "Fortune" or the other number mean. Here is a picture of a watch made in the same time period...does your movement look like this?

1983333294_ScreenShot2019-02-22at10_55_03PM.png.aeebae28f4fcab3c34767f05e7f905ef.png

Edited by noirrac1j

It is as you say extremely hard to exactly pinpoint your movement just by serial number, what makes it even harder is the fact the movement caliber isn't always under the balance wheel on these ones. 
But as a wild guess the  serial number 5694216 is from about 1920, The year together with your description might suggest your Omega pocket watch is a caliber 17"" of some kind.

12 hours ago, noirrac1j said:

It's very difficult to provide help without pictures. From the information you've provided, I can tell you that Omega pocket watch with movement number 5,694,216 would have been made between 1916 and 1923. The 15 jewels and 2 adjustments would align with these dates as well. I do not know what "Fortune" or the other number mean. Here is a picture of a watch made in the same time period...does your movement look like this?

1983333294_ScreenShot2019-02-22at10_55_03PM.png.aeebae28f4fcab3c34767f05e7f905ef.png

Yes it does.. however , ( adjusted 2 positions and 15 jewels are written below of 'Omega watch Co Swiss' )  the rest of what you said is okay.

9 hours ago, HSL said:

It is as you say extremely hard to exactly pinpoint your movement just by serial number, what makes it even harder is the fact the movement caliber isn't always under the balance wheel on these ones. 
But as a wild guess the  serial number 5694216 is from about 1920, The year together with your description might suggest your Omega pocket watch is a caliber 17"" of some kind.

You're right 'cause i didn't see the number under the balance wheel ( there's no number  )