Swatch

I own this swatch irony , was winding the  correct date on this Watch and it stop working............. there are several possible solutions to fix this problem but I do not know how to get the bezel off.............. researching the problem I found that swatch watches are not intended to fix..........I did not know if this is true or not , so I decided to ask the professionals about this................ can a swatch irony be fixed and how?  

I own this swatch irony , was winding the  correct date on this Watch and it stop working............. there are several possible solutions to fix this problem but I do not know how to get the bezel off.............. researching the problem I found that swatch watches are not intended to fix..........I did not know if this is true or not , so I decided to ask the professionals about this................ can a swatch irony be fixed and how?  

I have one in my drawer, that a friend gave me not working and which is waiting since a few months.
I'll try to make it work so I can give you an opinion.

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

Swatch branď laser seals some lines of thier product, Generally using odd calib mechanical movements in such lines, for which  producing spare parts defeats the original idea.

If you can get your hands on two or more of such non runing watches, you got your own spare parts inventory and can repair. Providing you like this idea and decide to give a try,  look into polymer cases as they are easier to cut through to get the mivements out.and best to house your reconditioned movement in SS cases.

Cheap Asian made swiss watches for life.:lol:

Not to hijack this thread but I've looked at several Swatch models with mechanical and quartz  movements and yes, they are indeed designed to be "disposable". Either by being sealed in such a way that the watch is destroyed or damaged during disassembly or by not producing spares. What in the world could the Swiss be thinking? In today's world, sustainability is a real issue, not just political rhetoric. I'm undecided if they are being stupidly arrogant or arrogantly stupid about this matter. I wonder if the buying public truly understands that these watches are disposable when plunking down their money?