Adjusting a full plate.

LiamB

I am working on an 18s Elgin which is a full plate movment. The amplitude is fairly low and I have a feeling that the esentric banking pins are out of place. Usaully this is an easy adjustment to make as one can look down at the lever while making the adjustment and observe the pallets and where the lever is oriented on the banking pins. However with a full plate movment this is not possible. It does have the little circular cutouts below the pallets but this is useless when trying to observe the run to the banking. 

Any advice on how to adjust in such a situation? 

I am working on an 18s Elgin which is a full plate movment. The amplitude is fairly low and I have a feeling that the esentric banking pins are out of place. Usaully this is an easy adjustment to make as one can look down at the lever while making the adjustment and observe the pallets and where the lever is oriented on the banking pins. However with a full plate movment this is not possible. It does have the little circular cutouts below the pallets but this is useless when trying to observe the run to the banking. 
Any advice on how to adjust in such a situation? 

Photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro