Michel Hembelin watch

Hi Guys   Has anybody heard of quartz movement  by TecnoTime   from information gathered they are/were France Ebauches movements, although the movement has swissmade and case back made in France. The movement is marked with TT in a six sided lozenge. Problem is it is duff, and will probably need replacing. Should that be so has any body got any repair info on these movements and what would be an equivalent unit to fit if the origionals are not available. My thought was possibly a ronda unit somewhat like the 1064.  I have yet to investigate the cause of its demise and I'am exploring possibilities.     Thanks.

Hi Stuart    I have further investigated this watch (Technotime) and they are indeed FE  France Eubauches movements The one in question is  a FE51200 or FE5120 as designated they are now obsolete and the replacement unit is a harley ronda HR751 but the dial feet positions differ which means moving the feet or using dial dots. although I have found one in America so await orders as to what to do, which way to go.   They look good units very much like the ronda. I have found all the relavant technical information on these now.    Thanks for the info Stuart,    much appreciated.