I am interested in clocks more than watches, I came across this site when searching the web for information about Black Slate/Marble repairs. I am employed as a clock repair man in Australia. I have a background in Antique Repair (furniture) in Scotland. Anyway this is just an intro, I hope to be of help with any clock issues members may have.

Cheers

JimmyD

Welcome Jimmy, I started repairing clocks and then moved onto watches. There seems to be a shortage of those who repair/service clocks in the UK .They keep arriving on my doorstep on a regular basis. Plenty of knowledgable members here and please share your own horological experiences both good and bad. Enjoy the forum. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Indio
      Hi!
      this is Giulio from Italy.
      i was really shocked when i watched the “build your own watch” video.
      so i am here:)
    • By Johnna
      Hi all
      My name is John, I am from Pretoria South Africa and work for the South African National Defence Force. I love watches of all kinds, from fine to cheapies. The wonder of the engineering that goes into a timepiece facinates me! Look forward to learning allot here.
    • By patcook
      dear all , 

Good day to all , I just joined yesterday to your post , a french chef expat living for the past 25 years in Indonesia . As far as I can remember I was always fascinated by watches or time pieces as some people like to call it . As probably many of you the souvenir of my first watch when I was 12 still feel like a dear memory . Unfortunately I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to mechanics and details . For many years I had numerous watches not really worth mentioning  here , however lately I sold 9 of my collection to acquire a beautiful  Parmigiani Fleurier XL Hebdomadaire , black dial ,steel case . 
      anyhow I am looking forward as much as my work will allows me.

cheers