Wrt Will Be Offline From 10Pm Gmt

Mark

Just a prior warning that I will take the site down tonight at 10pm GMT for a software update. 

This should solve a couple of little niggles (Facebook profile pictures not loading and IE users using copy/paste).

I will also update the Tapatalk plugin to the latest version.

Hopefully the site should not be down long - maybe 30 minutes.

Mark :)

Thanks Geo.

Just one problem I am getting. When I use the quick reply box the reply shows as being made by Guest. But when I refresh the page it shows me as the poster. Don't know what that's all about. I'm sure I will get to the bottom of it.

It seems to work allright for me, I'm posting a link just to see how it work, not to follow it since it is not related to anything!

https://www.google.com/

Yes!! It works! Thank you Mark.

Will you just correct the money transfer feature, every time I cut and paste it deposit US$4,000 in my checking account....Just kidding! :D

It seems to work allright for me, I'm posting a link just to see how it work, not to follow it since it is not related to anything!

https://www.google.com/

Yes!! It works! Thank you Mark.

Will you just correct the money transfer feature, every time I cut and paste it deposit US$4,000 in my checking account....Just kidding! :D

I'm busy working on the Gold manufacturing facility, but I will get right on it  :bling: