Problems signing in

Mark or whomever it may concern

The site worked so why is it being changed?

In any case, I can't sign in; my Username/Password are not being recognized.

I've been on WRT for quite a while; I enjoy the forums but if I can't access it I'll stop paying for it.

Dave

3 hours ago, Folkvisor said:

Mark or whomever it may concern

The site worked so why is it being changed?

In any case, I can't sign in; my Username/Password are not being recognized.

I've been on WRT for quite a while; I enjoy the forums but if I can't access it I'll stop paying for it.

Dave

I assume you are referring to Watch Repair Lessons website as you would not have been able to post this message here on the forum if you were not signed in.

So, as I have mentioned in all the emails sent out, the topic posted in Patreon and the notice at the top of this forum, you need to CREATE an account on Watch Repair Lessons website in order to access it - it just takes a second to do, and your Patreon account will sync automatically assuming you use the same registered email, not sure what the problem is with doing that.

Again, as mentioned many times in all the emails and notices, the video and lesson content should be separated from this forum so that this forum is not seen as a tool for me to sell my courses. I want and have always wanted the forum to be independent. The Lessons and content are one thing and this forum is another.

This has been posted at the top of the forum for weeks now...

Capture.PNG

This is posted in Patreon....

Capture2.PNG

And also several emails have been sent via this forum and via Patreon. I have tried my best @Folkvisor

However, If you are uncomfortable with the way I am structuring this then kindly let me know and I will sadly help to close your Patreon subscription.

Hi 

Thank you both for getting back to me so soon.

I think that I am getting the forum and the lessons confused. The WRT forum works just fine and, since I've never registered for the lessons, it isn't surprising that my password doesn't work; I don't have one for the lessons.

Sorry for the confusion.

Dave

• Like 1

• Mark locked this topic