gedwards

gedwards

I probably should have introduced myself first, Sorry!

My name is Glenn Edwards. I am from Trussville, Alabama in the U.S. I am very close to the city of Birmingham, AL which is where I work .

I have worked in Aviation for over 30 years as a line service technician. I have been employed with Regions Financial for 4 years and I maintain our 3 aircraft which are used to fly our board members and executives. I clean the aircraft, refuel and tow them. We have 3 Bombardier Challengers. Two 350 models and one 300 model.

I am married to Melissa and we have four children between us. All grown except for two girls. One will be graduating high school in May of this year and the other will be a Senior in high school this coming fall.

I have always been very interested in mechanical watches and how they work. I also collect military leather flight jackets. However, as a hobby or a side business, I feel that watch repair would be more fulfilling and substantial in the long run. 

I am also in the beginnings of starting my own aircraft washing/detailing business.

I also served in the Army National Guard for 3 years.

Thanks for reading! I really hope to start repairing watches as a novice and progress from there.

Glenn