Hi everyone. New member form Newcastle UK.

Vacheron7

Hello all. 

I'm Paul from Newcastle, England and spotted this forum while searching for solutions for my current project.

I've been interested in watches all my life but my collecting/servicing/repairing interests peaked around 2000-2010 (before family and young kids got in the way)! 

Now I am finding I have a little more time to myself I am able to re-kindle my interests including the restoration of my Grandfathers 1960's Rolex Precision he received for long service in the 1960s and which I inherited in a non-working and visibly damaged condition about 12 years ago.

Searching for information about this watch was how I discovered this forum, so I am hoping that I may find some advice on the problems I am facing, and can hopefully contribute something back in return.

See you in the forums! :)

• 1 year later...

Thanks (very retrospectively) for the welcomes guys. I just worked out that I need to tick the "notify" box at the bottom! :)

I have now posted my issues and findings regarding the Rolex in the Watch Repairs Help & Advice section. I'll post a few more pics once I start making progress.

Paul.