Hello All! Inside my fake Rolex...

Wilhal

Hi Everyone,

I’m here due to a fake Rolex that was given to me over 12 years ago in Hong Kong. I have always worn watches but I’ve never had any real appreciation until when moving house last year I came across the old fake Rolex. I picked it up gave it a shake and after around 3 years of being sat in a box it came straight back to life and my obsession with automatic movements began... 

Now the proud owner of a Zenith Elite Captain as well as my every day Seiko 5 and a Citizen Eco-Drive Chrono. The natural next step was to have a look inside (the fake Rolex not the Zenith haha). 

The fake Rolex has served me well over the years I always told people it was a fake if asked. I would love to change the dial to remove the Rolex branding as I have had it so long and would like to comfortably wear it without the stigma. 

So I opened up the back and found this movement.. any idea what it is?

I’ll post some photos of the watch when I put it back together but here is the movement and inside the case back for now. 

Thanks in advance! 

C7253672-12D6-450E-8700-FB1ACC861399.jpeg

866A8520-E416-45B1-A8CB-D366FD558926.jpeg