2801-2 Lessons?

I've been wanting to branch out a bit in my watch hobby.  I've mostly been modding Seiko's, which I'm now finding a bit limiting.  I've regulated some other movements, including ETA's, but never really delved into them much.  

I just purchased two NOS ETA 2801-2's.  I've always had a thing for hand wound watches anyway.  The movements don't have the power stop/hacking lever, so I will order a couple of those.  I'll eventually case the movements.  

I would like to learn to disassemble and lube a 2801-2.  Any recommendations on how to best accomplish that would be genuinely appreciated.  I know that movement is covered in the Timezone level 1 course, but I don't know if that's the best way to learn this movement.  I'm fine with video or a book or online material with good pictures.  I already have a decent set of tools and a time grapher. 

Any advice or direction appreciated.  

I have sort of the inverted issue. I'm looking to branch out into Seiko's (6619 and the 7xxx line are what I own already) and am looking for good resources for the getting started with that. I've found some tear-down videos online, so I'm tempted to just dive in.

I've only worked on Russian movements that I've been willing to break, so I unfortunately don't have a good recommendation for learning the ETAs, except that I'm also looking at signing up for either the Timezone course or the watchrepairlessons courses here.

Thank you oldhippy.  I have the Sellita SW210-1 info as that is what I originally planned to buy, but I don't have the actual ETA info.  I will print it and hang on to it.

Unfortunately, my current skills don't allow me to consider working on a 2801-2.  I need a course or education of some type.  I have really enjoyed Mark's video's.  Is his course here, at least the first two levels, enough to help an average person get comfortable with working on a 2801-2?

Thanks AP1875.  I haven't seen his video on the 2824. I will have to look for it.  I believe the 2824-2 is basically a 2801-2 with the auto winding rotor assembly?  I have watched and enjoyed, and learned from some of Mark's excellent video's.  He seems to give an awful lot, and I have to admit that I feel somewhat of an obligation to take his courses.  He does a very nice job with the video's. 

I just found it and watched it AP1875.  It is brilliant indeed.  Really great video, and he is so adept at keeping his hands and such out of the way so you can see what he is doing.  I'm realistic enough to know it's like golf though.  A master makes it look really easy, and it seems easy right up to the time that I try it myself.  I'm looking forward to learning though.