Bulova parts interchangability

Nucejoe

I Need an escapement wheel for bulova  11blacd. The family beats 18800  and includes various movements ranging  from manual wind subsecond , automatic, auto with calender, auto calender date and so on.

Am I correct thinking the escapement wheel off of any member of the family fits all members? For instance, do  11 BLA and 11BLACD escapement wheel interchange? 

Thanks in advance. 

I have looked in my "bestfit" catalogue and the usual web sites and can not find the details for a 11blacd. However looking at the "bestfit" the Bulova's are not as interchangeable as you suggest so I would double check before any purchase.

45 minutes ago, StuartBaker104 said:

I’m always wary of signing up for free downloads, but you can get the tech sheet from Cousins which is another source of the info above

https://www.cousinsuk.com/PDF/categories/2175_Bulova 11BLA etc.pdf

They also have the escape wheel in stock

Hi stuart, Thank you for sending the link, I would have got lost trying to navigate cousinsuk. I got no access to paypal or major credit cards, so easiest to shop domestically which has gone dry over the past fourty years of no US brand. I may get some result if interchangable. Much appreciate your useful help.