Hello From Beavercreek Ohio USA

butch5319

Hello.  My name is Don.  I'm new to watch collecting but my main interest is in watch repair.  I have watched quite a few of your video presentations, excellent job by the way.  I'm curious about your video setup.  I take a lot of photos as I'm disassembling a watch but it would be great to video the progression.  I have a strong back-round in music but a career as an Electronics Engineering Technologist.  I have been collecting and learning how to use watch repair tools for the last year.  I really enjoy the challenge and learning how the different movements work.  I purchased an online watch repair course that has helped a lot and I'm currently looking at your course.  A year ago I joined the NAWCC (National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors).  What a great group of people.  I have learned a lot from them and plan to remain a member.  I discovered that when people find out that you work on watches they all have batteries that need changing, bracelets that need sizing and cases that need cleaning and polishing.  Not the repair work I had in mind but it's all fun and enjoyable and goes with the territory.  Thanks so much for this forum and all the videos.

Don