DeWalt Timex Ironman

surfluds

I have the above watch that has four small cross head screws holding the back of the case on.

My question is that these look rather worn so where are places to get these screws and what measurements would be needed?

The pic is not the actual watch but is the model.

TIA

Mike

DTIM.png

Unless you have another watch you can steal them from, it will be hard to say that they are "screw x".

You should be able to get those from a normal fastener supplier though. You just need to know the thread pitch, diameter, and length of the screws. You can measure the thread pitch with one of these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_pitch_gauge

Note that metric and imperial systems measure screws differently of course, so if you're having trouble getting something that is exactly right, try using the other system. Googling around should get more details on getting the right measurements.

4 hours ago, surfluds said:

I have the above watch that has four small cross head screws holding the back of the case on.

My question is that these look rather worn so where are places to get these screws and what measurements would be needed?

The pic is not the actual watch but is the model.

TIA

Mike

DTIM.png

I replaced a battery in one of these last year. If I remember correctly there was nothing special with regard to the screws. I am sure once you have removed them and measured replacements will not difficult to find.