My watch collection

saswatch88

1 hour ago, CapMoy said:

Woow ! Impressive collection....when  I was in highschool I had one like the casio in the upper left corner..what is that model ?...

The DW-400...right?

yes DW-400 Tachy Meter. there are other like it DW-402 surfing timer, and DW-401 Sky Walker

Superb collection of Casio's and Seiko's....the trench watches are stunning. Thanks for posting these, I have some serious watch envy right now. Seiko's and trench watches are my favourites. My oldest Seiko is a 5 DX from September 1967 (birth watch- present to myself for my 50th) all my other Seiko's are 'modern classics' SARB033 Spirit, SARB065 Cocktail Time, SARB017 Alpinist, SPB051J1 Prospex Diver 'reissue' of 62mas, the SPB051J1 is as good as Rolex in my opinion, the 6R15 is a nice movement.

SARB017, SARB033, SARB065, never worn, still in the boxes they came in...oh the shame of it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gill1967 said:

Superb collection of Casio's and Seiko's....the trench watches are stunning. Thanks for posting these, I have some serious watch envy right now. Seiko's and trench watches are my favourites. My oldest Seiko is a 5 DX from September 1967 (birth watch- present to myself for my 50th) all my other Seiko's are 'modern classics' SARB033 Spirit, SARB065 Cocktail Time, SARB017 Alpinist, SPB051J1 Prospex Diver 'reissue' of 62mas, the SPB051J1 is as good as Rolex in my opinion, the 6R15 is a nice movement.

SARB017, SARB033, SARB065, never worn, still in the boxes they came in...oh the shame of it.

i like the 62mas reissue also the marine master reissue as well

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...