Need suggestions on next movement

I have worked on a bunch of pocket watches and moved on to wrist watch movements I torn down and serviced a simple gruen I think it was 518ca and also a Seiko 7s26c.. I am looking for something a little more challenging that will not break the bank. Anyone have any suggestions. 

I was considering a clone 7750 not to sure if I would be getting to far ahead of myself.

Thanks 

Anthony

A Unitas 6497 or a clone 6497 maybe. Or ETA 2824-2  That should  cover a lot of ETA movements that have the same principal. Or buy some old russian movements and practice on them. I would buy a cheap watch and service it. You can use the watch when it's ready. In my opinion better then buying movements and practice on. 

6 hours ago, rogart63 said:

A Unitas 6497 or a clone 6497 maybe. Or ETA 2824-2  That should  cover a lot of ETA movements that have the same principal. Or buy some old russian movements and practice on them. I would buy a cheap watch and service it. You can use the watch when it's ready. In my opinion better then buying movements and practice on. 

Can you name a few cheap used  brands and models that  have eta 2524-2 movements and about how much would you pay. 

thanks

define challenging ...

Getting a 7s26c to perform perfectly isn't a basic task. Do you have a timegrapher? Can you oil like a pro ? Challenges are everywhere.

But I get your point. I would go on ebay and buy Swiss vintage watches which are defined as running (!) based on vintage automatic calibers such as ETA 28XX, 27XX or 25XX. These are good automatic movements, with many similarities to the modern ones, and should be available around 40$