Well fiddle sticks!!!! I have corrected one problem but created another. I figured out that I didnt have the hammer mounted correctly. I fixed that and things seemed to function a bit better at least between depressing the buttons. I got a little confident and figured the crazy reading I was getting on the time graph was due to a bunk balance. So I decided to look into it. I have two assemblies. After a closer look these too seem to be different. I noticed the hair springs didnt seem to have a nice concentric layout when put in place so I decided to try and tweak them. That was a mistake. So far the only thing that really makes me a bit nervous is when I start messing with the hairspring. If I can find a good balance assembly id rather just drop the coin on it rather than try to fix them. Ive included pics of them. I will order a complete balance assembly, if I can find one. I have a hunch that the grinding im feeling when turning the stem is due to a bad sliding gear so I am going to swap that out as well. d4cd380d80e22ff2d45eb1777935b045.jpg3510d3e40270754cd41ced59ebdc5903.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk