Hello from Norcal

kefin

I've been going through Mark's watch repair course and have made it through the first 2 levels. I'm slowly going through Level 3 and want to thank Mark and all the forum members for sharing their immense knowledge on watchmaking and repairs. I've learned a lot after having practiced cleaning and repairing my old vintage watches, and I feel, after going through Mark's course, a new and deep appreciation of the little machines we wear on our wrists and of the folks who are passionate about horology.

I'm a long-time vintage Seiko collector and after cleaning and reassembling some of the watches I have collected and left sitting in my watch box for years I feel I've really deepened my understanding of the development and evolution of these movements -- all thanks to the course and the folks on the forums.

Thank you again and I hope I can give something back of what little I know by being part of the community.

-Kevin (from Northern California)