New balance assembly with Breguet hairspring fitting to balance cock

Hey fellow watch techs and makers (hobbiests as well)! I am working on a Rolex 1575 and to skip over details here.. I have a new balance assembly that i am trying to install onto the balance cock correctly. The assembly is Rolex part 8106. When I unpackaged the assembly I tried mounting it to the balance cock and noticed that when I move the regulator pin while the balance is installed the coils of the hairspring bunch up from side to side depending on which way of course I move the regulator. To fix this I know that the terminal curve at least for a flat hairspring must be concentric and that the collet should remain in the center when moving the regulator. When remove the hairspring from the wheel and affix it to the cock and move the regulator.. it moves every which way. I’ve not affixed a brand new hairspring and balance to a balance cock of a Rolex in my servicing time. I’ve been certified online for servicing and fault finding so I do know the jargon, if anyone could write out some steps to take that would be awesome! This is the 9th Rolex 1575 I’ve serviced, but the first time one has needed a new balance assembly. (The old one had two timing screws super glued to the balance wheel, the super glue make a pancake out of the hairspring.. a stick together pancake.) the watch has been disassembled, cleaned, reoiled and is waiting for it’s balance. There are no other problems with the watch. I appreciate this guys! Merry Christmas to you all! 

Hm, this doesn't make sense for me. A rolex 1575 doesn't have a regulator, it's regulated with the microstella-screw-system. If your watch has a balance cock with a regulator this may be a part from a 1520 calibre. But for this balance cock the 8106 spare part doesn't fit, you would need a 8055. Anyway, a picture of the movement would help.

23 minutes ago, clockboy said:

The 1575 does not have a regulator pin it is regulated via microstella screws. Have you made a typo

Silly me I did not check the movement before giving my answer. I have just found this.

https://quillandpad.com/2018/06/15/exceptional-movements-in-history-rolex-caliber-1575-the-watchmakers-watch/