• Similar Content

• By Calvin
      Hello guys..
      I wanna ask..
      How to adjust my eta valjoux 7750 movement to be faster..
      Cause it slow 2-3 minute a day..
      Do i just need to move this part to the (+) sign?? Thankyouu

• By Giuseppe
      Hi,
      in order to buy appropriate spares in my attempt to service an Omega 175.0083 (7750)  I need some advice:
      I've already been suggested to replace MS:
      Barrel is Ok and I'm thinking of buying a new MS and moebius 8217 for barrel lubricating as I don't want to spend money on recommended Kluber 125 grease.
      Should I consider instead buying a barrel complete (assuming Barrel complete (180.1) comes with MS installed) wich supposedly comes prelubricated ?
      Attached image shows automatic device bridge with evident sign of wear from where, to my understanding, the problem orginated: a screw came off
      I cant find original part. 
      ETA part is different from Omega in that the Omega is larger and partially covers hammer two function and the chronograph cam.
      Beside that and since the watch has no crystal back case I think those parts are perfectly interchangeable.
      Do I need to replace the bridge or are there alternative aproaches to this problem?
      TIA
      Giuseppe

• By perfectkyo
      A new 7750 movement, cleaning and assembly again, why watch swing only 260 °?
    • By matabog
      Hello!
      I am servicing my first 7750 (thank you Mark for the YT videos and Lawson for the Disassembly/Assembly walk-through).
      The movement is not new - let's say it has an obscure unknown history  It appears to be a genuine swiss 7750, but with a lower grade finish (very low...)
      When putting back the balance stones I noticed that there were two sizes (two pairs, because the cap stones fit the hole jewel settings). I put the smaller stone and hole-jewel on the mainplate and the larger ones on the balance cock. I tried to but the larger setting on the mainplate but it didn't fit quite right. I believe the springs are the same size - its just the stones that differ a bit (aprox 0.1mm) 

So my question is: did any of you stumbled upon the same issue? Is it normal for a 7750 to have two different stone sizes?
      Thank you!
      Bogdan
    • By johnbiggs
      Hey, guys, I have a 7750 movement where the rotor screw snapped off. I opened it up and it appears the rest of the screw is still inside the rotor post. Is there anything I can do to screw it back out?