old dude new name,!

bobbyglover

hi guys I used to be rob1crazydude on here a while back totally lost my password and started facebook so decided to go with that,if you remember I had a rolex 1560 I was asking all sorts of questions about, never did get that watch finished, it sits her for lack of money for a balance complete, but life goes on, I came across a lesson on youtube and remembered how much I enjoyed talking with you folks. I had 3 eye surgeries since the last time and am going back for lasering to clear up floaters for the second time new years day, I cant believe how well my eyeballs are seeing for a change , everything had gone like it was smeared with patroleum jelly, now I have 20/15 vision out of my right eye my left one is still gone, but it has improved maybe this time will be the trick, I haven't been doing any watch repair because of this, I put on my visor yesterday and couldn't believe how well I could see, it was pretty emotional, I think we take our eyes and profession for granted,. sometimes. so maybe ill be back  soon THANKS!!! ROB

• 1 year later...