Hamilton 770 movement

Ger

Hello everyone. A while back I posted for help regarding a repair on my Beautiful Hamilton 770 movement.

I was desperate looking for parts. Trying to find what I needed where I could get them. Nights' searching thousands of forums and help. I was starting too loose hope and faith thinking I had damaged this amazing piece of Amercian watch history. 

I changed jobs in the mean time and I was relocated not to far away. Turns out there once was a watch repair shop in this beautiful village of Dublin. Rathgar Ireland. D6W.

By the time I arrived it was closing down. And I gave up hope. Turns out all along the information I was given from a Jewellery store was incorrect after all.  I was given Davina's number and my god it's perfect. 

It looks like what I imagined as new at the time. What a fantastical Horologist she is, I have not stop smiling since i got it back. 

I am very superstitious and I could feel the watch maker the minute I broke it. 

Amazing work looking for help advise please pay her a visit it should be ypur first choice.

What masterful talents all you watch masters have, masters of time. 

I am in the middle of getting an original watch buckley 14k. And new strap. 

So after all that my question is what size watch buckley do I need for size 18 watch strap any advise please.

IMG_20171203_232704.jpg

20181208_234340.jpg