Ronda 5021.D quartz movement stem removal

cduke

Hello All

Just picked up a zodiac watch with a ronda 5021.D swiss made quartz movement and I see that there is a hole with an arrow that I believe is how the stem is removed.  It is not possible to see any lever and I do not want to just poke anything in there without having an idea how it works.  Any one know how to release the stem via this hole?  I was not bale to find any videos on this movement except one where the person was just giving an opinion on the movement.

Thank you very much

Look closely through the hole while moving the stem in and out. At one point, either on the second or third position, a lever with a little hole or dimple will appear.push gently on it while pulling on the stem and make sure you do not pull the mechanism to the third position while doing it. The lever is seldom visible when the stem is pushed in all the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Gpsluvr said:

Look closely through the hole while moving the stem in and out. At one point, either on the second or third position, a lever with a little hole or dimple will appear.push gently on it while pulling on the stem and make sure you do not pull the mechanism to the third position while doing it. The lever is seldom visible when the stem is pushed in all the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you very much! That did it. Great instruction and I appreciate your help.

• Like 1