You can't be Serious!

I would ever complain about someone overpacking an item they were posting to me.

I've had plenty of underpacked items sent to me.

The worst was a 1920s car clock that was sent in a post satchel with just one layer of bubble wrap. Needless to say it arrived with a cracked glass...

To a point I'm with Tmuir on this one. I had a laptop keyboard (THIS laptop keyboard!) shipped to me sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard and wrapped in brown paper. It's still not flat. Some bubble wrap would have been nice, but, yeah, they overdid it a little with your purchase a little there. But hey, free box for mailing things! :)

2 minutes ago, kmcderm133 said:

To a point I'm with Tmuir on this one. I had a laptop keyboard (THIS laptop keyboard!) shipped to me sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard and wrapped in brown paper. It's still not flat. Some bubble wrap would have been nice, but, yeah, they overdid it a little with your purchase a little there. But hey, free box for mailing things! :)

I once had a someone send me a watch inside a paper DVD sleeve. Nothing else....just a DVD sleeve inside a paper envelope. Needless to say, the watch arrived broken.

J