Which of these two tools is better?

1 hour ago, clockboy said:

The bottom set seems to be more comprehensive. As oldhippy says where are they being sold, be careful of cheap Chinese copies of the traditional watch repair tools.I would say (If genuine) the top one is a Favorite & the bottom one is a Seitz. 

Your eye sight is far better then mine. I can't see it it with my reading glasses on. :DIf thats the makes, both are very good. As clockboy said be careful of Chinese copies. The bottom set comes with a pivot gauge and looks like more  complete. With such tools many parts you will hardly or in fact never use.

I have a Favorite set almost exactly like the top one pictured it is of excellent quality as you would expect from a Swiss made tool but that set appears to be missing the collets for holding the reamers in the pin vice and two of the reamers are missing it would be very hard to track some collets down for it, the bottom set is a Seitz and is a far more extensive set I can see it comes with a pivot gauge these go for around a 100 pounds on ebay alone it also has a pivot straitening tool again another 100 pound tool, I would buy the bottom set given a choice providing it is complete and at a price you can justify because unless you are servicing and repairing a lot of watches they get very little use.

I bought my set complete and in excellent condition at a local auction for £40.00 which was a lucky find, it is a tool I have had very little need to use, its handy but in 4 years of having it I have only used it a few times, I would not be able to justify the £1,000 pounds these sets now cost new.

favorite_zpslpvgh8nd.thumb.jpg.88a9223327950c1b19386ff75fdc88df.jpg

15 hours ago, oldhippy said:

你的视力远远超过我的视力。戴上老花镜,我看不出来。 :d如果那是制作,两者都非常好。正如clockboy所说,要小心中文副本。底部配有一个枢轴规,看起来更完整。使用这些工具很多部件你很难或实际上从未使用过。

16 hours ago, clockboy said:

底部集合似乎更全面。由于oldhippy说他们在哪里被出售,所以要小心中国传统手表维修工具的便宜。我会说(如果是真的)最上面的一个是喜欢的,最底层的是Seitz。 

These two tools belong to second-hand tools. The tool color is only 7-8 layers. I don't know if it is worthwhile to spend 7,000 RMB to buy them. Which one would be better if compared to the Bergeon 30300 tool?