Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph

WillFly

I've been after a solar-powered chronograph for some time, but they don't come cheap (I like solar power). Anyway, I managed to get this from a chap on another forum at a reasonable price, so it's up to the music room with it...

post-64-0-13241000-1414588282_thumb.jpg

I would say it looks like a cross between nice and beautiful, congratulations on your new, gorgeous watch Will!... and good durable brand.

By the way, what's the model?

The movement calibre is an E 210, and the model is a Citizen AV0031 59A.

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to source some extra links for this watch. I knew when I bought it that it wouldn't fit my wrist, but was OK with that because I intended to use it for music timing purposes with it sitting on a desk. But, by chance, I spotted some spare links for this model on a US eBay Buy-It-Now sale - so bought them. They came this morning, I fiitted two of the three spare links in just now, and it looks fine. Feels good too. Some chunky watches (this is 44mm) can look huge on the wrist, depending on design - other don't "wear" as big as they are. and vice versa for small dials... Any, 'yer 'tis:

post-64-0-22298100-1415798794_thumb.jpg

Edited by WillFly