Need 7s26C First reduction wheel

Hi All

I put my watch repair hobby on hold for awhile, but I am back at it.

Apparently I am a little rusty. While installing first reduction wheel clip I fumble and everything when flying...Believe or not I found the clip but can't find the wheel.

Would anyone have an extra 7s26C First reduction wheel Part number 051 006. I can find Part number 0511 006 But I am pretty sure that is for A&B models.Thats what Seiko spec sheet is showing anyway.

Thanks

Anthony

Edited by adiorio110

• 3 weeks later...

Well I found reduction wheel ... And then I lost shock absorbing spring for upper balance jewel ...believe it or not I found that also and that is one small piece ... I am a little rusty but my part finding abilities are still great... I have almost a 100% success rate lol

• Like 1

On 11/14/2018 at 1:15 AM, adiorio110 said:

Well I found reduction wheel ... And then I lost shock absorbing spring for upper balance jewel ...believe it or not I found that also and that is one small piece ... I am a little rusty but my part finding abilities are still great... I have almost a 100% success rate lol

Whow....  that is good finding that shock absorbing spring. That is small..... great work.  

Greetings from Norway...

• 1 month later...

Good for you!  I lost a teeny, tiny screw from the keyless work on a Wittnauer movement yesterday.  Spent thirty minutes on my hands and knees with the magnet.  Didn't find the screw, but I found a sliding pinion I didn't know I had lost.  Teeny, tiny screw from and Elgin movement fixed the Wittnauer.

RMD

Edited by rduckwor

58 minutes ago, rduckwor said:

Good for you!  I lost a teeny, tiny screw from the keyless work on a Wittnauer movement yesterday.  Spent thirty minutes on my hands and knees with the magnet.  Didn't find the screw, but I found a sliding pinion I didn't know I had lost.  Teeny, tiny screw from and Elgin movement fixed the Wittnauer.

RMD

I also found a different part than I was looking for, But I already purchased a spare so I put that in the lost column. I am a hard grader.

I have worked on a bunch of pocket watches and moved on to wrist watch movements I torn down a simple gruen I think it was 518ca and also a Seiko 7s26c.. I am looking for something a little more challenging that will not break the bank. Anyone have any suggestions. 

Thanks 

Anthony