5700 Type Back Opener

KayMan

I'm considering buying one of the 5700 back openers but not fully understanding what I'm seeing in the photos that accompany the listings for these things.  Just what are those 8 white blocks of various shapes that sit behind the main body of the tool?

5700.thumb.jpg.589f4cbd1c727d7a4aa4e87ccd378b2a.jpg

They come together on the base and the case fits in between then, usually in between the lugs giving a firm hold on the case so the top part can unscrew the back

They would sit where the white circular pins are in that picture

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Recently received one of these as a present KayMan and it does the job rather well allbeit very large (almost a foot in height) Of course I have the higher quality Chinese version costing £99 instead of £702 for the sub standard Swiss version.:D Anyway would recommend.

• 1 month later...

Further on this Chinese case back opener....Did you ever buy one

?  Not had much occasion to use the vice that came with the kit but over Christmas unpacked it and this is what I found..... So is this Chinese import from the Swiss? (I doubt it)  Is it a Chinese copy? but they wouldnt put the (correct) Bergeon number on...Would they? It is excellent quality. It retails from Bergeon for almost as much as the complete outfit around £60P1010042.thumb.JPG.14d2a193beab1c338058d0e93257141b.JPG

P1010042.JPG

Edited by chrisdt
wrong image