Can I service my citizen automatic watch at home?

4 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

Hi, welcome.

Caliber?  Your experience working on watches?  tools you got?  Runs or not? What do you think is wrong with it? 

Regards joe.

Hey Joe thanks for replying,I am a noob at watch repairing but I always wanted to get more into it but lacked supervision,I am facing problems with my watch because I guess it's been years I serviced it and the problem is that even if I wind it it does not work.I hope you provide me with some knowledge and technical details about it.thank you.

So I guess first a picture, preferably of the movement. Try zooming the caliber .Dose seconds hand move forward when you shake or kinda back and forth a little. Neither?

A slip of screwdriver is all the requirement to ruin a movement. So ...

Nevertheless, I,ll stand by you till last drop of blood.

Regards joe

14 hours ago, Nucejoe said:

So I guess first a picture, preferably of the movement. Try zooming the caliber .Dose seconds hand move forward when you shake or kinda back and forth a little. Neither?

Regards joe

Yes,the seconds hand goes back and forth a little and stops,I guess we need to talk one to one...for that can you share your Instagram I'd or I will share mine so that i can neatly explain and understand.

Regards, Abhishek

The seconds hand going back and forth indicates the very likelihood of staff pivots not broken. Chances are good a regulare servce is all thats required. 

Your thread is to be available to members to take part in, this will also prevent me help you destroy your watch.

A moderator can, if your request is not in violation of forums policies provide you with my contact info, which is fine with me, or issue us some sort of permission.

Regards joe

On 10/25/2018 at 9:09 PM, Nucejoe said:

Regards joe

Thanks for the support....but I am a noob and I don't understand the actual names of parts....I think it is fine with the admin for us to talk on Instagram...please message me on Instagram @abhishek.18_