Good afternoon, sorry to revive an old post. I just bought a Sicura jump hour and it seems I have few problems,
1. The back case seems not to be original and not have any gasket. Is there suppose to be a gasket there?
2. The movement spacer look very suspicious and it push on the case back make it very difficult to close. Do you know what the orriginal spacer look like.
3. The case don't have a crown tube attach and nothing is water proof there. How it should be setup?
4. My crystal is broken and thanks to you I know witch one to order.
5. My fault, when I took the crown out I unscrew a bit to much and now the stem holder is still not attach to the screw. Is it an easy way to reattach it? Thanks