Can't remove winder

Hello, I bought this movement and have found a new case for it. Located the bolt screw unscrewed it a turn and a 3rd but the winder wont pull out even after loosening more and pulling harder. Anybody had this issue? What to do?

ec866c1a8217a1ca9d6e97ae9733b8df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks very like the Peseux 330 I have just dissembled.  The setting lever screw was turnable but was quite tight in the plate when i got to it.  Try pushing down on the screw as you turn it a quarter of a turn at a time whilst trying pull out the stem/winder.  It will come eventually if all is ok in the keyless works.. If not you will need to remove hands & dial to access keyless works under the dial.

• Like 1

Looks very like the Peseux 330 I have just dissembled.  The setting lever screw was turnable but was quite tight in the plate when i got to it.  Try pushing down on the screw as you turn it a quarter of a turn at a time whilst trying pull out the stem/winder.  It will come eventually if all is ok in the keyless works.. If not you will need to remove hands & dial to access keyless works under the dial.

Thanks very much! I tried it and it moved more than before. Will have another go tomorrow if not will take the hands and dial off. Very much a beginner so thanks for the input!

Agreed. I believe you need to press down on the screw after loosening it as the setting lever spring is keeping the setting lever engaged.pressing the screw down should force the setting lever away from the notch in the stem

Agreed. I believe you need to press down on the screw after loosening it as the setting lever spring is keeping the setting lever engaged.pressing the screw down should force the setting lever away from the notch in the stem

I noticed the crown fits on the stem via thread but I can only tighten it a few turn and it doesn't stay on or strong enough to move the hands in the clockwise direction it just unscrews each time. Is there a way to secure it properly? 7ec9b1d1f3e04023821f26b3c896f07d.jpg