Breitling Die Set

I have never come across this make and I suspect most members on this forum are the same. Personally unless you are anticipating servicing a lot of Breitling watches then it is a big outlay. I purchased a similar tool for Rolex watches and it did not work and slipped under pressure. In my opinion it would be better to purchase a horotec case removing tool and just purchase the dies as and when you need them. I purchased this tool and have just added as and when needed. Some of the dies I have only used once.

591f3df361aa4_ScreenShot2017-05-19at19_46_28.png.fec1c2843764a80794808c4442fff5a4.png

Just recently got supplied with a simular if not identical breitling kit from my company, not sure how much it cost, i doubt it was that exepensive. I haven't had the chance to use them, however I have been told the kit is not sufficient to open all breitlings, some of the dies wont properly fit some models. 

Edited by Ishima

Thanks for your replies
How does the Swiss style case opener compare with the Horotec?
Do the Horotec Breitling dies fit the Swiss style ?

Generally all dies are made for the Bergeon type. You can find the same Chinese tools for cheaper on aliexpress. They work pretty good.

I am not familiar with a Samsung but I presume you just attach pics via this which is at the bottom when creating a post. 

Horotec is deffo good quality,Im near London and

HS Walsh has a counter in Biggin Hill so I will take a look before buying tools in future

I am no IT expert but some here are. Normally a triangle is showing that it is a unrecognised file or file format i.e. you should use jpeg images. Is the Samsung a mobile some here will know how to use.

This conversation is drifting into an area of chat so any conversation re PC, s etc should be in the "Chat section"

How do the Horotec and the Bergeon 5700 compare?

For one, the horotec in the picture above holds the case with the four plastic posts, but the bergeon require to remove the bracelet to hold in the lugs.
There is an entire thread dedicated to value case openers that you can read. My Chinese one works fine. They also copy horotec of many types.