Best Smart Watch Available RN

BETHP

How do you define best? I think it's still a very fractured market, it really depends on what you want the watch to do other than tell time. 

Timex has come out with some interesting stuff, like the IQ + move, which is an analog watch with a built in activity tracker.

17 hours ago, BETHP said:

Hey guys, 

I'm doing a research project at the moment trying to find which brand is currently selling the best smart watch atm? 

Any reviews and opinions welcome!

Because many are quite expensive, peoples opinions will be fairly subjective. I like my apple watch as it fits in with my Apple eco system very well. However, if I was a Windows/Linux, Android user then the Apple watch would be useless to me and I would have a very different opinion.

And yes - I do wear an Apple watch on occasion lol - ask user @jdm who was a recent witness to this atrocity.

• Like 1

I'm doing a research project at the moment trying to find which brand is currently selling the best smart watch atm? 

In other words you're joining forums just to be helped with your school assignement? But haven't realky checked what this one is actually about.

• 6 years later...
On 5/19/2017 at 1:04 PM, Mark said:

Because many are quite expensive, peoples opinions will be fairly subjective. I like my apple watch as it fits in with my Apple eco system very well. However, if I was a Windows/Linux, Android user then the Apple watch would be useless to me and I would have a very different opinion.

And yes - I do wear an Apple watch on occasion lol - ask user @jdm who was a recent witness to this atrocity.

also check this out if you having any trouble with How to turn off activation lock on Apple Watch

I'm currently in the market for a smart watch to assist me with my current health and fitness regime.

Please tell me what watch you have, what you like and dislike about it or any recommendations you may have.

The features I would like are:
GPS
Music storage from Spotify
NFC (Payments)
Multisports (mainly running, walking, exercises, tennis and cycling)
Bluetooth
Wifi
View incoming text messages/phone calls when my phone is near.
Monitor steps and activity
Monitor sleep
Monitor heart rate and calories burnt.

There are so many models and I'm having trouble picking the right one. I have it narrowed down to the Galaxy Watch, Fit Bit Ionic and Garmin Fenix 5 Plus

Edited by holavin

4 hours ago, RichardHarris123 said:

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.  We're away for the next two weeks, cruising the Scandinavian capitals. 

On 5/19/2017 at 9:04 AM, Mark said:

We need a photo!!!