I've been promoted to class photographer

I'm currently in my second year of studying via night class at  ' The Watch & Clockmakers School of Western Australia'

I've still got a long way to go before I could even call myself a 'bad' watchmaker but I am slowly getting there.

The School is run by the Master Clock and Watch Makers of Western Australia Inc which has a Facebook page, but doesn't see very regular posting and it was decided earlier this year the school needed to feature more prominently on the page and on Wednesday night during our class it was decided to give me admin rights to the page so I could post photos on it.

Going forward I will try and post something from the classes atleast every other week, if not every week.

For those interested the Facebook page is called 'Through the Loupe' and this is a link to it.

https://www.facebook.com/Through-the-Loupe-284491725079688/

A few of the guild members do infrequently post on it showing interesting items they are working on too, good for when you have some time to kill.

• Like 2