Lubrication Question

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Welcome to the forum, enjoy.
    • I dont like to give up things that i enjoy Tom.  So my next question is how are we going to prepare for that inevitability and what are we going to do about it. Its not just about funding it but I did pick up on something that Mark said once. It doesnt run on fresh air , what if it becomes a burden or an unnecessary cost or for any other reason that i wont get into. We all know life can change in an instant, my life has been so up and down for about 8 years and was only just beginning to level itself out. 
    • What I especially like is that this forum is not full of ads. There are some but they're not interfering. No ads between posts like one certain big watch forum. Browsing is also very easy and light for a mobile device. I'm glad there's still room for old school forums like this. I'm a member in many facebook groups but there's really no long term discussion and if you see an interesting post you might never find it again if needed.
    • Hey, Nick! Thanks for sharing your beginning attempts in watch repair and welcome to WRT. I am familiar with the Citizen and the Sekonda. Likely the Citizen houses a Citizen cal. 8200A and the Sekonda a Poljot 2614.2H. I have serviced several of both and made a service walkthrough of the Citizen which you find if you click here. There's a lovely story about the Poljot movement on TimeZone.com called Jessica’s Cornavin Dolphin. Good luck!
    • A perfect example Hector, with the forum we would lose so much more My sentiments exactly Richard, i have experienced  that loss already,  Tiny, Gert, Galilea to name but a few all of which i enjoyed conversations with. I imagine it keeps a lot us sane OH.