Which watch timer?

Tmuir

I've got some money to burn so I'm thinking about buying a watch timer.

I don't want to go down the path of building a microphone stand and using a laptop and cant afford the high end ones, so I'm thinking about one of the Chinese ones.

Looking at ebay I cant really see much difference between the  MTG-2000 and the MTG-3000.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is and whether its worth spending the extra $50?

Thanks Tony

I've got the chinese weichi 1000, nice and basic but it works, I got mine from amazon, felt I had abit more buyer protection ( thankfully I had as my first one went belly up) my second one is flawless and very handy, and shows people what their watches are running like before I attack them and then afterwards.

• Like 1

Looking at ebay I cant really see much difference between the  MTG-2000 and the MTG-3000.
Can anyone tell me what the difference is and whether its worth spending the extra $50?
I have now a a 1900 and the difference is worth it. Much better color display to know the direction to move the arm to correct beat error, few more settings, auto power off. There is another thread with more in depth discussion. For a good saving buy on aliexpress not eBay.
  • Like 1