Help with identification of pocket watch please

Guys I've another one on the bench ready for the full restoration, on the dial it says meridian watch co, Roberts, campaign watch, Swiss made.

on the case it says index, west end watch co,

the movement has a mark that I haven't seen before or am able to find on the net.

i know that watch movements were put into different manufacturers cases so no worries there.

the biggest problem is I need a balance staff for it, wonder if Rhonda would do one????

IMG_7530.JPG

IMG_7525.JPG

IMG_7526.JPG

IMG_7529.JPG

IMG_7527.JPG

IMG_7528.JPG

You can find the makers mark on Mikrolisk by searching here for Meridian

http://www.mikrolisk.de/show.php?site=280#sucheMarker

It seems likely this could be an in house movement so you will struggle to buy parts, however, it may be made from an ebauche and removing the dial may tell you more.

You may be able to match up the movement by movement size and shape of the keyless works parts in a catalogue. The only way I know how to find one on line is at Ernst Westphal. You need to create an account and must use a desktop browser such as Chrome to view it though.

Hello clockboy, definitely not a dollar watch, I have quite a few of them ( smiths ingersoll )

will need to do a lot of research on this one, more time required to scour the internet, whilst I still finish off that orient cal. 1946 that i have on the bench, which i might add mysteriously stopped overnight.

Definately not a railroad watch the standard looking quality and lack of regulator fine adjustment is just not there for that.  

I think it was made to commemorate Lord Roberts military campaign in the second Boer War of 1900.

Here's some positive information:-

IMG_3219.PNG

IMG_3220.PNG

IMG_3221.PNG