BEST Forum on internet

This forum, IMHO may have the best members of any forum I have ever visited or became a member of. It provides all the information and help you can possibly need. And while some of the questions might seem superfluous to the knowledgeable. Not once have I seen anyone flamed or ridiculed in any way. 

Special thanks to the Forum Administrator Marc who's YouTube videos first attracted me here and who probably deserves most of the credit, as I feel the people on top set the pace. 

Marc reminds me of Bob Ross the painter who use to have a show on PBS. Bob had a calm way of explaining his Technique and While I could not even draw a stick figure, I found myself watching what he was doing on many occasions.   

Also I would like to thank everyone for the help I received so far.

Regards 

Anthony

• Like 4

+1 Totally agree.. I also found this forum from the youtube videos.

I'm just starting out in this hobby and was exchanging some email's with another member who helped me pick out my first project / victim. 

This is fourm is a treasure trove of knowledge and very friendly to n00bs like me ..