Oil Equivalents

The Seiko 7s26C Tech sheet calls for 3 watch oils. Seiko s-4 , Seiko s-6, AO-3 Moebius A

I think the Moebius A is Moebius 9010 

Does anyone know for sure what the equivalents oils would be?

Right now I have Moebius d-5 and Moebuis 8000 on hand. Can I use these ? 

If you use the search facility there a few posts on this subject. For me  if you use 9010 & D5 in the usual places & braking grease for the barrel you won,t be far wrong.  Lubricants always seems to cause raised blood pressures amongst horologists with many,many different opinions. 

Being I already have the 8000 and D5 can I use those two for short term practice, this watch will be coming apart a few times I'm sure. .I am working on my first wrist watch. So far so good ...One thing I understand now is why they call it a "Balance Cock"  Because that's where the pain is when trying to install it. 

On 3/22/2017 at 1:17 PM, clockboy said:

I am sure that would be fine. I have added a couple of PDF,s which will really get you confused.The moebius specs pdf is handy when comparing like for like. I personally like the HP range of lubricants but everyone to there own preference.

2_Oil_Chart.pdf

moebius-specsbook.pdf

I fine so far that the watches I am working with are easy to rebuild . The thing that confuses me most is oiling... Go  Figure